Triana, free tour around the neighbourhood with more charisma in Sevilla.
The guides of Visita Sevilla Gratis allow you to know all the cultural and artistic richness of this typical neighbourhood of Sevilla. Our guided visits are kind, full of history and, especially, close to you. We will make you enjoy your stay in Triana, around its streets and squares.
Get in Triana with this FREE TOUR, discover the life-style of this neighbourhood which lived during centuries in the back of Sevilla. Its pottery costumes, the "Santa Ana" church, the residence of the Inquisition in Sevilla... and cross the bridge to continue the visit in other symbolic neighbourhood of our city: the "Arenal".
The quarter started with the port activity and with the America Discover grew up. Nowadays, we can find here the Bullring of Sevilla and the famous ‘Torre del Oro’.
* Our guided visit in Sevilla are made every day
* Free tour timing: Around 2,30h
* Once the booking is completed, you will receive the confirmation mail. In the mail you will have all the necessary information for your visit.
* What’s more, 24 hours before your guided visit, you will receive an email showing you a location map of the meeting point.
* Average duration. Our independents guides think about the group preferences. The tour normally includes the visit of the indicated places, the timing could vary depending on the conveniences of the group.
During our guided visit we will move to Jewry occupation era, we will visit the perimeter of its walls, doors, markets, synagogues and squares, as well as the acts, events, revolts and persecutions that made this Sevilla Jewry end. But not just this, we will know the places where "Don Juan Tenorio" lived and walked or the hidden place where Miguel de Cervantes performed for first time his plays, you will check that beautiful neighbourhood has been involved in the history until nowadays. During our tour across Sevilla, you will enjoy the experience and the passion of ours guides.